Terms and conditions
The purpose of these General Conditions (hereinafter referred to as conditions) is to regulate access to and the acquisition of the products of Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. (hereinafter the company) with registered office at C/ Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17, 03830, Muro de Alcoy, Alicante and CIF B03016821, by the user, through the page http://originals.alhambrasl.com (hereinafter the website) or any other website to which we may be redirected by means of a link.
How can I make my online purchase?
To make a purchase from the http://originals.alhambrasl.com online store, just follow these simple steps:
- When you access the site for the first time you must register.
- Once inside the website, you can add items to the cart, so that you will always have them at hand and located.
- The selected articles can be accessed at any time from the user's cart, where you can modify the quantities or even remove them from the list. To start the processing of the order you only need to click on Buy.
- A form will then appear with the delivery details of the order. Fill in the data and continue with the purchase.
- Finally, you will have to fill in the payment details through our secure payment gateway. Enter your card details, check that the details are correct and validate the purchase. If the data entered are correct, the purchase will be completed successfully and you will receive confirmation of your order, also by e-mail. Please always keep the details of your order in case they are necessary to manage any type of change, incident or return.
Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. shall be liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery of the article, provided that this is the responsibility of Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L., as well as for any manufacturing defect for a period of two years from the time of purchase of the article, provided that the consumer retains proof of purchase and in accordance with the terms of Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the general law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws.
Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for those articles which have been altered due to incorrect or negligent use by the user.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices that appear detailed in each product and include the V.A.T. (Value Added Tax). The amount of the shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a detailed way at the time of the order. Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate at any time and without prior notice, and may update products and prices on a daily basis in accordance with any new developments that may arise.
All orders are subject to product availability. If there are any incidents regarding your supply, or if there are no items left in stock, you will be informed immediately and we will proceed to refund any amount you may have paid.
Methods of payment
What are the existing methods of payment?
The payment method allowed in http://originals.alhambrasl.com is the use of a credit or debit card, as this is the most widespread and used throughout the world. The cards accepted are the most common both nationally and internationally, and include VISA, Master Card.
The payment of the price and shipping costs is made at the end of the purchase process. Once the payment is completed, an email will be sent to the user with the order confirmation.
Are my purchases safe?
Shopping at http://originals.alhambrasl.com is not only easy and fast, but also safe. All transactions are encrypted using SSL protocol, so the payment connection for each purchase is made directly between the user of the bank card and the financial institution itself. In addition to the card data, http://originals.alhambrasl.com also ensures its users the confidentiality of the personal data collected on its website.
The user must notify http://originals.alhambrasl.com , by e-mail or telephone, of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the Website, in the shortest time possible, so that http://originals.alhambrasl.com can make the arrangements it considers appropriate.
Currency and invoice
Purchases are made in euros.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices that appear detailed in each product and include the V.A.T. (Value Added Tax). The amount of the shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a detailed way at the time of the order. http://originals.alhambrasl.com reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it considers appropriate, being able to update, even daily, products and prices according to the novelties that are appearing.
How do I make a return?
The user must take into account that, due to the handcrafted nature of our pieces, some colours or shapes of the items may vary slightly from the images shown on http://originals.alhambrasl.com.
- The customer has a maximum period of 15 calendar days to exercise his right of return from receipt of the order. The product can be returned by any means that proves the shipment, and that leaves a record that the right of return has been exercised within the established period (either by the stamp of the courier company used for the return, or the date of the registered mail).
- You must include proof of purchase with the return and you may attach a note stating the reason for the return. The cost of returning the product will be paid by the consumer.
- Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will in no case receive parcels at the cost of postage.
- Neither will changes or returns be admitted in a distribution channel other than http://originals.alhambrasl.com
- The shipment will be made to the following address: C/ Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17, 03830 Muro de Alcoy, Alicante.
- Once it has been checked that the goods are in perfect condition and that payment has been confirmed, Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will proceed to reimburse the amount of the article, although no refund will be made for the costs corresponding to the initial shipment.
- The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain the instructions, documentation, accessories and its original packaging in perfect condition and labelling.
- The refund of the amount of the article will be made in the means of payment that you have used for the purchase, within a maximum period of 30 days.
Item changes will be treated as a new order. The user will have to process a return of the order for a refund.
There are three ways to contact our online customer service team:
- By using the form provided for this purpose on our website www.alhambrasl.com
- By email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone (+34) 965 53 00 11 from M-F from 8:00 to 18:00 and on Fridays from 8:00 to 14:00 (GMT +1)
What are the shipping costs?
The cost of shipping will vary depending on the delivery address of the order. Thus, the shipping cost will automatically appear in the user purchase summary once we have entered the product's shipping address.
This service is not available in all countries. If this service is not available in your country, please write an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with a quote.
What are the delivery times?
The delivery time will also depend on the destination of the order, which can range from 2-4 working days for deliveries to the mainland and 4-6 working days for international deliveries. The maximum time for delivery of products, unless circumstances of force majeure occur, is thirty (30) calendar days from the date the order is placed.
http://originals.alhambrasl.com does not deliver products on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional and local holidays.
In case the client refuses the delivery, the company will not reimburse the amount of the shipping costs, being assumed by the client.